These two had a long conversation yesterday. The osprey was remarkably patient even though he wanted to get back to hunting.

We’re supposed to get 6 inches of wet snow tomorrow along with lots of wind. It’s just possible that I will get to do some chores today.

If I don’t suddenly have to go upriver (please!) I plan to go find the Christmas stuff stored upstairs. I might even put up some lights.

Or, if the osprey comes back, I’ll try and get a better photo. Nobody will be waiting in the driveway for me this time. I think. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s