Attractive wasn’t it? That is what I started with once the vapour barrier was removed way back when I began the current project. I have made considerable progress – in fact the new plastic sheeting is going up.
What is probably good news is that the remnants of Nicole came through yesterday and I discovered that there was some touching up required on that big leak I had.
So, I will reverse course in one section today and climb back up into the rafters, seal the sh*t out of it, and then finish with the vapour barrier tomorrow.
I’m on a new med for my tremors and one of the side effects is that I can only work for a short period each day before parasthesia takes over my hands and chest. I expect this will go away eventually as my body gets used to the drug – in the meantime it does slow things down.
Still, I expect to have everything ready before the first whistle next Sunday. The cats plan to hold me to that promise. 🙂